**MevMe**Black On Black Coaches Jacket
WORST!Kind Gear is a form of standardized and distinctive dress, intended for identification and display of conscious enlightenment of the WORST!Kind. Going beyond the similarity to be expected by the norm.
Nylon Water Resistant Windbreaker Anorak Jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. Offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does tearin’ it up on the mountain. This version of the jacket has a black interior liner for a sleek aesthetic.
- This coaches jacket features an antique brass 6 snap front closure to help protect you from the wind
- Built to last, it’s created with nylon for durability and protection from the elements with a waterproof coating
- The jacket was given a water resistant rating since the seams are not waterproofed, which may allow water to eventually enter through snap front closure or the seams when exposed in water for extended periods of time
- Comes with elastic cuffs, underarm grommets, and a drawcord closure at the bottom opening for comfort
- Contains inner PU coating breathability of 5,000
- Comes with a drawcord closure at bottom opening for comfort
- 100% nylon 330D with Interior PU waterproof coating
- Nylon Outer Shell: Waterproof Coating = Level 3
- Inner PU Coating: Breath-ability/Permeability = 5,000
- Water Pressure Resistance = 10,000 mm
- antique brass eyelets
- antique brass 6 snap front closure
- elastic cuffs
- underarm grommets
- drawcord closure at bottom opening
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.